Friday, March 19, 2010

Procrastinating Fun

Take a look at this amazing online sketching site called Odosketch. I especially love the colour palette - the skin tones are just perfect!

It's probably the best creative outlet I've found on the net so far. Other than Draw a Pig of course - another excellent way to procrastinate. Just hit the 'Create a Sketch' button and enjoy! The really nifty thing about this site is that it saves every step of your drawing, so once you've finished you can watch your sketch emerge from the blank canvas (or computer screen I guess!) Here are some still images of my favourites from the gallery (plus one of my sketches that wouldn't save on Odosketch for some reason):







Ok, back to some study. Or maybe Odosketch...

Odosketch

Draw a Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment